List of the best Xbox-compatible headsets currently on the market
Finding the best Xbox Series X headset can change the way you set up your console. It will enhance your gaming audio experience to a new level and provide a more clear method of communicating with your buddies and could even provide many features and tools that can be used to customize the sound of your games.
There are plenty of choices when it comes to selecting the best headset for gaming. Actually, with the support of Dolby Headphone technology, just about every stereo headset you use in conjunction along with Xbox Series X|S can provide an immersive 5.1 surround sound experience. However, there’s more in the headset than just virtual soundstages. Other factors such as comfort, microphone quality and sound cancellation and battery lifespan, and the weight of the headset must be considered.
What are the best Xbox Series X|S headsets?
The best Xbox Series X|S headset is the official Xbox Wireless Headset. While the first-party headsets tend to be not as good, Microsoft’s headset blows it off the park with its solid audio, stunning surround sound, plush comfort , and an impressive 15-hour battery longevity. The built-in Xbox Wireless tech means the headset is connected to your console the same manner as you connect to the Xbox Wireless Controller, resulting in a quick and reliable high-speed connection that is unbreakable in terms of quality.
If you’re hoping to enjoy an immersive cinema-like soundstages available on consoles then you’ll require an audio device that can support Dolby Atmos’s surround. From the range of Xbox headsets that have Dolby Atmos support The Corsair the HS75 XB Wireless delivers the most amazing audio experience, that is rich in clarity, depth and clarity. Its top-quality build, ease of use and long battery life finish off an excellent all-rounder even if the microphone leaves something to be desired.
A high-quality headset doesn’t have to require you to spend a lot of money. It’s the SteelSeries Arctis 1 for Xbox is an excellent choice for those who is looking for a top-quality headset at a price that is budget-friendly. It costs less than $50. Arctis 1 features the same drivers found on the premium Arctis 7X headset, and delivers the top-quality, distinctive Arctis soundscape at only a fraction of the cost. It also comes with a ClearCast noise-cancelling microphoneand plenty of padding for comfort, and it weighs only 9.6 pounds, making it perfect for long-lasting play sessions.
1. Xbox Wireless Headset
Officially, the Microsoft Xbox Wireless Headset offers incredible value, especially with its low $99/PS89 cost and has spent all of its life selling out since its release. It’s easy to find a more wireless option for the best gaming headset on Xbox Series X for such an affordable cost.
- Connectivity Technology: Wireless
- Wireless Technology: Bluetooth
- Sound Mode: Windows Sonic, Dolby Atmos, DTS Headphone: X
- Noise Canceling: Yes
- Headband Type: Adjustable
Microsoft’s model is very comfy, but it’s a little smaller when you have a larger head. The sound quality is amazing that we put it on top of our mediocre TVs’ audio even when we’ve got the space all to ourselves. The bass is strong considering that it is only 40mm drivers, and the surround sound is much better than what it could be for a headset that is this inexpensive. We like that the outer of the earcups can rotate to alter the volume and also the game/chat balance.
The mic is clean and clear and can be hidden away in the earcup when not being used. Chat clarity and the reliable connectivity to the Xbox will put a number of Razer’s higher-priced headsets to shame, and is providing Turtle Beach something to sweat over.
2. Corsair HS35
Making use of the audio jack connection once more and providing a great budget-friendly option to get moving with your new Xbox console The Corsair the HS35 is the most reliable gaming headset for the Xbox Series X at less than $50/$50 at the moment. It’s a well-designed piece of equipment, featuring the solid, comfortable design as well as some outstanding audio features and all in one inexpensive package.
We were impressed by the memory foam earcups and the comfortable headband that makes Corsair HS35 Corsair HS35 perfectly comfortable for long hours of play in our tests. Its design is durable enough to endure being dragged around one’s head while maintaining a calm attitude, and to withstand the occasional scratch or bump. There were no scratches or scuffs from daily usage here.
The sound won’t be able to win the most prestigious accolades, but it’s the same level as most mid-range models and can produce some sharp Treble. We were especially impressed by the powerful treatment we received to the weapons we used in Wolfenstein Youngblood. It has great tones and a good feedback on every action. Additionally, the microphone is clear and detachable and there’s a color-coded cord which plugs into the 3.5mm connection. Easy, simple and inexpensive, it’s the best no-risk Xbox Series X headset.
- Headset Frequency Response 20Hz - 20 kHz.Headphones fit type:On-Ear.Impedance 32 Ohms at 1 kHz
- Multi-platform compatible with PC, Xbox one, PS4, Nintendo switch and mobile devices
- A pair of custom-tuned 50mm neodymium speaker drivers deliver excellent sound quality with a wide range and reliable accuracy
- A fully detachable unidirectional microphone is optimized for voice quality while reducing ambient noise, so that you're heard loud and clear
- Plush memory foam with adjustable ear cups, combined with lightweight construction, provides the comfort you need for hours of game play
3. SteelSeries Arctis 7X Wireless
The SteelSeries 7X gaming headset is an excellent performer , and it’s the top Xbox Series X headset we would recommend to all our acquaintances. It’s extremely comfortable thanks to cushions around the cups that keep cool for a long time and an elastic band around the crown that is light and doesn’t feel squeaky. We’re big admirers of the battery’s 24-hour runtime and also the wireless signal that is reliable and reliable with zero interruptions in our testing.
The 40mm drivers may be lacking in bass, but they aren’t as bad as compared to 50mm offerings from companies like Corsair and Razer However, overall, we were more awed by the quality of the audio across the entire range, with full soundscapes and the bass maintained the clarity that many headsets have to sacrifice for general loudness that is muddy and dull.
The microphone quality is excellent for gaming in multiplayer mode and it is able to retract into the headset when not in use. However, even if you decide to play with it not hovering on your face it does a good work of lifting you even in its retracting position. Controls for volume and the balance dial for game/chat are easily accessible without having to look too.
The SteelSeries Arctis 7X headset is advertised as an Series X headset, but it’s actually one of the top purchases for a true multiplatform headset due to its USB-C connector (there’s an adapter for USB-A too) that plugs into PS5 Computers, Switch, and Android mobiles.
- Designed for gaming, the 2.4G connection delivers rock-solid, lossless wireless audio with ultra-low latency and zero interference
- Widely recognized as the best mic in gaming, the Discord-certified ClearCast microphone delivers studio-quality voice clarity and background noise cancellation
- Sound is your competitive advantage with the S1 speaker drivers, engineered to produce ultra-low distortion audio so you hear every detail
- Immerse yourself in 360-degrees of precision audio with next-generation DTS Headphone: X v2.0 surround sound
- Dial in the perfect balance of game and chat audio directly from your headset with the on-ear ChatMix dial
4. Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Gen 2
Redesigning and updating the Stealth 700 for Xbox Series X This significantly improved version – dubbed Gen 2 Gen 2 is a significant improvement on the previous model and worth the cost of admission. Actually it is possible that this version of the Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Gen 2 could be able to claim the top spot when it comes time.
The first thing to note is that, crucially the new design means they’ll be wirelessly compatible with Xbox Series X. Xbox Series X without a dongle. They’ll be able to be able to connect straight to console. This is a huge benefit.
The design has been updated to improve the look as well, featuring a soft appearance, and a flip-to mute mic that folds easily inside the earcup. In addition the buttons have been rearranged and moved into a single earcup. They are well-sized and separated. The new style makes it extremely comfortable. It has soft memory foam cushions and Aerofit cooling gel being the feature that provides peace of mind for long periods of time without discomfort or aches.
But the evidence is there as this Stealth 700 Gen 2 headset has a fantastic sound. The big drivers of the headset gave us the best sound quality in all our tests, and the capability to tune the sound to your preferences using Audio Hub Audio Hub adds depth to the soundscapes that are possible. Its Superhuman Hearing feature is a worth a mention as it gives players an edge in online shooters. On the other side of the spectrum the bass boost feature can make for some serious rumbles during an intense campaign.
- Long-lasting 20-Hour wireless battery life
- Clear chat quality & enhanced mic styling
- High-Performance 50mm Nanoclear Speakers
- Game and stay connected with Bluetooth
- Gel-cooled, memory foam ear cushions
5. Razer Kaira Pro
It is designed for both Xbox and gaming on the go It is designed for both mobile and Xbox gaming. Razer Kaira Pro offers superior audio and voice chat quality as well as the ability to customize it to tailor your experience. Xbox Wireless technology allows for an instant, low-latency link with your Xbox Series X|S and Bluetooth 5.0 lets you connect to mobile devices simple process. If you’re playing at the comfort of your home, or stream Game Pass titles on the move The Kaira Pro is a fantastic option for all your audio requirements.
Soft and ultra soft FlowKnit memory foam earcups as well as a headband that is cushioned enable you to enjoy the fantastic Windows Sonic-boosted audio that comes from 50mm TriForce Titanium Drivers for longer without sacrificing the comfort. If you want to communicate with colleagues or gaming while chatting The Kaira Pro has a detachable HyperClear Supercardioid boom microphone which has an open housing and an sensitivity that is low-frequency to give the best quality reproduction of the sound you speak. The app is also available which allows for a variety of personalization via mic monitoring, customized EQ settings and many more.
If you are satisfied with the sound of it, but you’re not sure of the Kaira Pro’s $149.99 cost, check out the slimmer version of the Razer Kaira headset. If you’re only planning on using your headset to play with Xbox Series X or Xbox Series S and above, then the absence of Bluetooth connection or an integrated mic for mobile use will not have any difference. But, the ability to reduce the cost of your purchase to $99.99 could make a huge difference of your gaming headset.
- TriForce Titanium 50mm Drivers: With titanium-coated diaphragms for added clarity, these cutting-edge drivers can tune highs, mids, and lows separately—producing brighter, clearer sound with richer trebles and more powerful bass.Cable Feature: Detachable
- HyperClear Supercardioid Mic: With great rear and side noise rejection, the detachable 9.9mm mic also has a sensitive low frequency response—supported by mic monitoring and game/chat balance to ensure optimal levels
- Dedicated Mobile Mic: Hidden in the headset is a second mic that works without the HyperClear Cardioid Mic for convenient communication on the go or answering calls
- Breathable Memory Foam Ear Cushions: Using a fabric weave that doesn’t trap heat, the headset is easy on the ears, while its soft padded headband provides even more comfort to stay in peak form during gaming marathons
- EQ and Xbox Pairing Button: Tap twice to cycle through 4 EQ settings—such as FPS Mode that enhances in-game audio like enemy footsteps, and Bass Mode to amplify low frequency sounds / hold once to connect the headset to the console
6. Corsair HS75 XB Wireless
It is the Corsair HS75 xB wireless is an ‘designed specifically for Xbox product, and has rapidly become one of our top picks in the race for being the most gaming headsets to use with the Xbox Series X. It is the first to note that in contrast to other dolly-free Xbox Series X headsets, this one’s connection is extremely smooth and there are no audio signal drops. A robust set of drivers with a 50mm diameter let this headset shine in the most energetic of games and will provide 20 hours of gameplay in between battery recharges.
Premium audio lovers are sure to be impressed by this headset is access for free for the Dolby Atmos app for Xbox (usually priced at $15 or PS15) It comes with audio presets that can be used for movies, gaming and music, as well as the ability to adjust the equalizer which are especially useful because we discovered that we had to lower the treble just a bit since it seemed slightly piercing on some instances. There aren’t many games that come with full-on Dolby Atmos sound However, the settings are worth trying in any game, particularly because you can turn on the audio in a position, which gives you an advantage when playing online games.
If you are a fan of gaming online, then Corsair’s microphone makes the perfect gaming headset to play multiplayer. Not only is it crystal clear, it also offers one of the finest isolation of the microphone, and does a an excellent job of making it easier to block out background noise. Perfec wireless gaming headset in that class of xbox wireless headset.
The quality of the build and design can be a good way to justify the price and the polished metal earcups appearing to shield the headset from drops that land to their sides at the minimum and also look nice too. The leatherette covers around the cups and the headband together with soft padding ensure that the HS75 XB a very comfortable and pleasant to wear. They are quite large however, and even on the smaller settings for the band, it was a loose fit, particularly over the ears, but the ears stay cool . We were not planning to take the HS75 XB for a walk.
- Headset Frequency Response 20Hz - 20 kHz.Headphones fit type:On-Ear
- Officially licensed for Xbox, connecting directly to an Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S or Xbox One console without a wireless adapter for low-latency and high-quality gameplay for Xbox One and Windows 10 PCs.
- Immersive Dolby Atmos places the sounds of the game all around you with three-dimensional precision, so you can react faster and more accurately
- High-quality, custom-tuned 50mm neodymium audio drivers deliver superb sound quality with the range to hear everything you need on the battlefield.
- A fully detachable, noise-cancelling unidirectional microphone reduces ambient noise for excellent voice clarity.
7. Master & Dynamic MG20
There are high-end headsets and then there are luxurious headsets. And if you’re looking for the best extravagant audio experience available on the Xbox Series X|S then you should consider the Master & Dynamic MG20. While not known for its gaming capabilities, M&D is a New York-based audio manufacturer that focuses on providing high-end products with top quality craftsmanship, premium materials, and advanced technology. I’m not an expert on the languages of M&D, however I understand that this is a marketing term to mean “expensive.”
As a premium product should be, the M&DMG20 is designed to be a product that looks and feels worth every penny of its $449 cost. There is no expense spared in terms of comfort, featuring premium lambskin-lined leather-cushioned earpads and an Alcantara-lined headband, and a canvas outer liner. Combine this with magnesium-lightweight Ear cups and you’ll have one of the coziest can be worn around, and weighs only 11.35 pounds.
The comfort isn’t the only thing that sells with the MG20. In terms of microphones dual talk modes allow you to utilize a built-in microphone array, or a boom microphone that can be detached and both ensure a high-quality voice recording via the wireless network, Bluetooth as well as wired connectivity. But a headset is only dependent on the sound it provides and the MG20 certainly provides. With custom 50mm Beryllium coated drivers, with semi-open acoustics the MG20 provides ultra-simmering 7.1 surround sound, enhancing the gaming experience by providing an immersive soundstage that records every step, shot and explosion with crystal clear clarity.
- Wireless Bluetooth technology: Bluetooth range is 3x industry average at 20+ meters/65+ feet and has up to 24 hours battery life.
- Active noise cancelling headphones: two modes of noise-cancellation strength filter out unwanted external noise, designed to focus, inspire and transport your mind wherever life takes you.
- Premium materials: crafted from lightweight anodized aluminum and fine Leathers for superior comfort. Impedance - 32 Ohms; Ear Pads: Replaceable Lambskin-Wrapped Memory Foam
- Built in Dual microphones: enjoy entertainment, make clear phone calls, or speak to your voice assistant —all without glancing at your phone.
- Sound QUALITY: Great for all genres of music. Mw65's offers the perfect balance between the bass, midst, and highs, leaving you with crisp and superior audio.
8. HyperX CloudX Stinger Core
A good wireless headset will cost you a fair amount of money, even if you’re searching for a budget-friendly product. However, wired headsets such as those from HyperX CloudX Stinger Core are considerably less, but still provide high-quality audio that performs similarly or even superior to the wireless models. Additionally wireless headsets, wired ones like that of Stinger Core don’t require charging and are more compatible with other platforms.
The HyperX CloudX Stinger Core’s style isn’t groundbreaking in any way and its black, plastic frame isn’t high-end. But, it’s efficient and lightweight and has an adjustable slider made of steel and comfortable ear cushions, providing adequate comfort during long-term usage. The swivel that is flexible and noise-cancelling microphone is also detachable and allows you to remove the microphone when playing games with just one player or while listening to music, or other audio media.
The design of the closed cup keeps the outside noise to a minimum , and enhances the immersive experience created by HyperX’s Acoustically tuned 40mm directional driver. The headset is great coupled with Microsoft Xbox’s Windows Sonic Spatial Audio and has a higher-quality bass that is specifically designed for gaming on consoles. Although it isn’t the most robust in features compared to other headsets on this list however, it is still a fantastic headset. CloudX Stinger Core is a excellent entry-level headset that comes with a cost of $24.99.
9. SCUF H1
Inspired by the Corsair Virtuoso model, this H1 was the very first headset for gaming to be part of SCUF Gaming. SCUF Gaming catalogue. It has already proved itself on the accessories market, the SCUF wired headset is designed to offer the same high-end performance and high-quality that is offered in its highly-rated SCUF Reflex and Instinct gaming controllers. The H1 comes with a wide range of options for customization that let users to customize the headset’s design, color scheme and the ear cushions, speaker tags and much more.
The H1 is robustly built with an ergonomically-friendly lightweight frame that will be able to withstand daily wear and wear and tear. In its basic design The H1 is made up of a reversible headband made of synthetic leather and synthetic leather or hybrid cushioning made of cloth and leather to stay comfy throughout longer gaming hours. With a weight of 28.16 pounds the H1 packs an impressive amount of weight. Although the H1’s cushioning does an important way in helping to reduce this strain, it could cause the headset to move away from your ears when you move your head too quickly.
High-density, precision-tuned 50mm neodymium drivers are compatible in conjunction with Windows Sonic Spatial Audio to provide high-quality surround audio. The bass is particularly impressive and is improved to nearly double the frequency of audio found in the majority of gaming headsets. These adjustments are fantastic to emphasize the footsteps of your neighbors and making the activity around you all more dramatic.
10. Astro A50
Astro’s charging station and headset are ideal for users who require a high-quality sound, amazing comfort and a practical space to keep their devices charged and stored. The higher cost of the headset some casual gamers might want to stay clear of it, however If you’re dedicated to your audio, it’s hard to ignore that the Astro A50 as a top-flight gaming headset. While certainly premium in design The A50’s over-the-top design isn’t for everyone. Its angular and all-black design does well to prevent it from straying too into a glitzy, gimmicky design area.
Although the A50 may not appear to be the most comfortable headset however, a lot of effort has been put to ensure that it’s comfortable. The headset is adjustable to fit head of any size and a well-balanced clamp holds the headset securely in place without putting excessive pressure. It’s not like a bit of extra pressure is not noticed, since the A50’s deep cups as well as memory foam ear cushion provide ample padding for long hours of unrestricted comfortable wear.
The 40mm drivers of the A50 are tuned to deliver top-of-the-line sound, with clear highs, well-controlled mids, and a clear bass. Windows Sonic takes the A50 one step further by delivering high-quality spatial audio. As of the time of time, it is available with a two-year, free Dolby atmos activate code. This means that you’ll have the chance to experience the most immersive and accurate 3D soundstages across a variety of the most popular titles, including Cyberpunk 2077 as well as Gears of War 5. Some feel that the sound quality is worth the the purchase, regardless of whether it’s a staggering $299.99.
- Astro Audio V2: Immersive Audio and sound experience that delivers dialogue, music and in game sound clearly
- Dolby Audio: Dolby Audio delivers a cinematic, high resolution gaming audio experience
- HDMI 2.0b - HDMI 2.0b & HDCP compliant
- 4k Ready - Passes through a 4k signal to allow you to take full advantage of your PlayStation 5.
11. SteelSeries Arctis 1 for Xbox wireless headset
There are a lot of headsets that are available at a reasonable price, but none are as good as SteelSeries’ Arctis 1 for Xbox. Even at a lower price level, SteelSeries’ headset lives in the spirit of the high-quality Arctis name, providing the best price-performance ratio, and boasting premium components. For only $50, you can get an audio headset with wires that offer the durability along with comfort, the signature sound quality, incredible voice recording, and is compatible with PC, Mac, Xbox, Switch, Mobile and even PS5. One of the best wired or wireless headset in this class.
The elegant, low-profile design features an ultra-light, steel-reinforced headband that adjusts to accommodate all head sizes and well-placed on-headset controls to rapidly adjust the volume level mid-game. Additionally, there’s a set of soft fabric Airweave cushioning that keeps you cool and comfy throughout games of all lengths. They weigh only 9.6 grams, the Arctis’s light, comfortable build is almost invisible which allows you to enjoy the music.
Its Arctis 1’s most secret weapon derives from its 40mm neodymium drivers. They are exactly the same ones that SteelSeries its exemplary Arctis 7X employs. The difference in design can affect the sound quality, which can result in occasionally muddy bass and crisp highs, as low-cost headsets are concerned and it’s clear that the Arctis 1 sets a high benchmark for other headsets to follow. Its Arctis’ ClearCast boom microphone is bidirectional, delivering excellent noise cancellation , keeping your voice natural and clear. It is possible to remove the boom mic and utilize the headset when you are out in public.
- Headphone Frequency Response 20–20000 Hz.Headphones fit type:Over-Ear.Cable Length 3 m / 10 ft
- Wired gaming headset with universal connectivity for all platforms including PC PS4 Xbox switch and lite and mobile via standard 3.5 millimeter connection
- Features the critically acclaimed signature audio of the Arctis line for precisely balanced incredibly realistic in game audio
- Widely recognized as the best mic in gaming Arctis ClearCast bidirectional microphone delivers studio quality voice clarity and background noise cancellation
- Padded air weave ear cushions and adjustable steel reinforced headband provide long lasting comfort and durability
Finding the best wireless gaming headsets or the best Xbox Series X headset can change the way you set up your console. It will enhance your gaming audio experience to a new level and provide a more clear method of communicating with your buddies. Other factors such as comfort, microphone quality and sound cancellation and battery life, bluetooth connectivity, and the weight of the headset must be considered. I suggest our article about best xbox series x headset will help you to choose best xbox wireless headset and enjoy your gamming on console xbox series x.